The Warehouse Club is self-supporting through contributions from meetings, sales of snacks, coffee, and soda, Supporter dues and donations from individuals and companies.
Why Become a Supporter or Donate?
- The Warehouse Club derives a third of its revenues from its Supporters.
- Dues help pay the clubhouse’s electricity, trash removal, cleaning, maintenance, insurance, and supplies.
- Dues-paying members get special privileges and advanced notice of events.
- Dues help pay for club events.
- Without your ongoing support and contributions, there would be no Warehouse Club.
Benefits of Being a Supporter of The Warehouse Club
- Your own Warehouse Club mug with your name and supporter number on it (6-month Supporter and up)
- A safe, quiet place to work with sponsees or by yourself
- Discount or free admission to events
We provide a number of options for becoming a Supporter of The Warehouse Club:
- Monthly Supporter – $12 per month / $18 per month for couples
- 6-Month Supporter – $65 semi-annually / $98 semi-annually for couples
- Annual Supporter – $120 annually / $180 annually for couples (saves you money over monthly payments)
- Club Guardian – $500 (5 years)
- Club Trustee – $950 (10 years)
- Lifetime Supporter – $2500
- Service Supporter – Exchange Program
Payments can be made through PayPal on the website, by mail, or at the Club by completing a Supporter envelope and dropping it in the slot to the left of the office door. If you choose to pay by PayPal, the following options are available:
- One-time Payment – Select this option to manually submit your membership dues.
- Recurrent Payment – Select this option to have PayPal automatically submit your membership dues to The Warehouse Club when they are due.
If you would prefer not to join as a Supporter at this time but would still like to help The Warehouse grow, please click here to give a donation in any amount now.
How to Join
At the Club
Grab a Supporter form from the counter in Sobar Jack’s Cafe, fill it out, put cash, check or money order in one of the envelopes provided and drop it in the contributions slot to the left of the office door.
Online Supporter Form
One-Time Dues Payment
This can be used to make a payment on a current Supporter membership that you already have or to set up and make a payment on a new Supporter membership.
Recurrent Dues Payment
This is used to have PayPal automatically send your Supporter membership payment to The Warehouse Club. Once you set this up, there is no need for you to keep track of when your payments are due.
If you would rather not join as a Supporter of The Warehouse Club now, but would still like to help out financially, please click on the “Donate” button below. This will take you to a secure PayPal page where you can donate any amount. Thank you for your donation!
To unsubscribe from a recurring payment, use the following button: